The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Addendum to Below...

So, I up and tried my hand at oils again while Goo was napping, and I think I did a little better this time...both were more like what I was thinking. For those in the book-know, she's the dark and he's the blue-green...obviously. Just wanted to share. (Cory, I know it's NOTHING like what you do, but honestly? I'm just a little impressed with myself! Now I know how you must feel...like THE woman!)

2 comments:

Cory CL said...

If only I was so inspired at the moment...I would paint you some paintings. Heck, I'd paint myself some paintings. But I usually never keep my paintings...so it would be better to paint for you. Though, by the looks of it...you can paint for yourself now! Good Job! So great to get that out of you sometimes isn't it?

Kim said...

They look awesome! Sorry not much to say. Simple and to the point. :)