The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mastercard

1 pair of London Jeans: $4
1 pair of Express Jeans: $4
2 pair of Guess Jeans: $8
1 pair of Ann Taylor Jeans: $4
2 pair of designer-knockoff sunglasses: $8
_________________________________________________________
7 well-fitting items I love & $28 for $500 retail therapy at "rewear": PRICELESS

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is great!!!! I just don't get how you find such great things. I can never find the greatness you get. :)

Cory CL said...

Makes a Mama proud!;)