The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Indeed.


The original is MUCH cuter, but I can't find a good way to post it online. Anyone interested should email me...Tyler is Buzz, and Mia's a Fairy Princess. Motherhood. Sigh.

6 comments:

Jessica Garthe said...

That is so cute!!!!
I miss Disneyland. We will have passe again one day.

KJ said...

I am crying tears of homesickness. That is so adorable. I have one of me between the "RN", get it?

Kim said...

That is way cute! I couldb't see it then I realized I had to click on the picture to see it larger. Duh! So cute! I miss those little munchkins.

Fran McBee said...

LOVE THIS...too cute....I wish I could have gotten the girls like that....would have been too cute for the Disney wall...

Fran McBee said...

Too cute...I so wish I had one of the girls for the disney wall...makes me so homesick

Fran McBee said...

too cute i wish i could have one of the girls for our disney wall. i totally love it. it makes me homesick