The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Must've Forgot to Mention...

Roman is a genius.
Who is Roman, you ask? My stylist. He does my hair...my husband's hair...has done my sister's, my sister-in-law's, a woman from church I sent to him...you name it, he's on it. Even my mom wants to go to him, and I hope she does because he's fabulous. Wonderful. Terrific. And straight, which amazes me, but is completely beside the point.
Anyway, my hair was in need of some help. I've been letting it grow out for some time, and it doesn't seem to have gotten any longer, but Jason (and Roman) pointed out that the last time I went it, he cut it pretty short to even it out (and get rid of the A-line, which is still my favorite cut), so it's taking a while to grow long again. To give it some shape, he put some layers into it. And Jason loves it, and for that matter, so do I. Because Roman is a genius. See? (FYI...the photos are totally untouched, so don't look too closely...at me.)

Good stuff. (I was headed to the gym right after that, hence the outfit, but lemme tell ya, it held up until I showered. GENIUS!) Love that guy. Anyone looking for a stylist? Because lemme tell ya, I've got one for you!!! (And he's actually very reasonably priced considering what he could get in Beverly or Newport or where-have-you!) Just ask, and his info is yours! LOVE that guy!!!

4 comments:

Joana said...

Hi Jessica.
Thank you for your visit, you have a blog "tasty" and a beautiful family. Kisses
Joana

Miller Family said...

I love it, you look A-MAZ-ING!!

Anonymous said...

that is a fantastic cut! love the bottom layering!!!!

Jessica Garthe said...

I love the hair, it is SO CUTE!!!!!