The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Did You Get a Christmas Card From Us?

You know, seriously, I got back like 6 cards this year of the 50-some we sent out, and you'd think that that meant that some of these people died, right? Oh, no! All of them were people close to my age that I've known for years and years...and YOU might be one of them! Yes, you!

Did a card never come? Were you left wondering if the Bradshaws cared enough to send a Christmas greeting? It could be because your card is hanging out on my desk waiting for you to send me your new address, but I can't find your contact info to ask you for it. Whatever the reason (his heart or his shoes, he stood there on Christmas Eve hating the Whos), it's highly possible - probable, even, if you're enough of a friend to read my blog - that I have one for you and wound up with it again!

IF YOU DID NOT GET A CARD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! (And maybe send me your home address via email while you're at it...or just ask me to delete your comment instead of posting it for all to see. That works, too.) I need to keep my address book CURRENT, people!

If you DID get a card, yay!, and thanks for being someone we want to send one to!

Much love and Merry (again, belated) Christmas to all!

1 comment:

may said...

hi jessica,
this is may from nationale. thanks for your comment...
yes we can arrange for online purchases. you can send me an email (nationale.portland@gmail.com) to discuss the piece(s) you are interested in. anything from the current artshow can ship this week. i'll be at the shop this afternoon and can send you more details/photos.
talk soon,
may