The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Check this out...

http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/ The woman on this blog is doing a give away of David Bowman's art...he does some of the most beautiful pictures of the Savior with kids that I've seen. Just leave a comment on her blog to enter, and good luck!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Good Luck! Happy New Year 2009!
♥ HUGS :) Shauna

Truett Standefer said...

Thank you so much for visiting my site. Yes those blue eyes are amazing. She is always a blessing to photograph. I took the photo and opened it up in photoshop cs2 in which I also have NIK color efex pro 3. I converted the photo to B&W in through color efex pro and saved it there. Took the background erase tool from photoshop and very carefully erased the eyes, which brought the color back. Again thank you so much for stopping in and please keep checking back for more photos. Have a Happy New Year.

Chloe said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog :)
Have a great new year :)