The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanks, Cami!

I've been tagged. Let's see how it goes...

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Farmer's market shopping...or at least anti-Walmart shopping.
B = BEST FEATURE: Brown eyes.
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: the Munchkins and my Hubby.
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: A "green" home, and the chance to get back in to theater somehow, someday.
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Deodorant.
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Cooking...sans fat-creation, reading or movie-watching.
G = GOOD AT: A little bit of a lot of things, but nothing in particular. (Enjoying food doesn't count.)
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Beluga caviar...yet.
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd buy and furnish a home, take a honeymoon, invest in retirement...and keep going.
J = JUNKIE FOR: chocolate-covered preztels.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: You know who you are.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have assymetrical 2nd toes!
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: The first time I saw Jason.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: buy expensive clothes from anywhere but a thrift store.
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Sushi!
Q = QUOTE: "C'est la vie!"
R = REASON TO SMILE: Watching Tyler run and Mikayla bounce after him.
S = SORRY ABOUT: a slew of things...I'm a longtime guilt fiend.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Cory, Jewels, and Kim.
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Cleaning house when I could be playing with the kiddos.
V = VERY SCARED OF: spiders!
W = WORST HABIT: Not thinking before I speak...or not knowing when to stop talking. So, basically I just generally suck at conversation.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Le Carribbean...
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: The 70's...I was a helpless babe enjoying being spoonfed, sleeping 15 hours a day, and I was only in the 70's for a couple years, so I don't remember the clothes or styles.
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Crab. (Surprise!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment#1: about 8 people think you were talking to them in the kindred spirit question

comment #2: your quote is totally "Touche"

Kim said...

Paige is right about comment 2