The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Update from Below...

Remember that bunch of Kale?

What bunch of Kale?

Yup, you guessed it...just polished off the last piece.

Hey, did anyone ever notice that the word "polish" as in polishing furniture and "Polish" as in from Poland are spelled the same way but pronounced differently? Depends on the situation, how it is pronounced and thought of. Huh.

Anyway, toasted kale.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhlllllll.

No comments: