The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

From Jess Garthe...

In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor; "Barocky Road".

Barocky Road is a blend of half-Vanilla, half-Chocolate, and surrounded by Nuts and Flakes. The Vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The Nuts and Flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop. When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the Ice Cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you. Thus, you are left with an empty wallet, no change, holding an empty cone, with no hope of getting any Ice Cream.

Are you feeling stimulated?

2 comments:

Faye said...

Jessica, I got here from Art Creations Friday website and just wanted to encourage you to post something arty using the teddy bear. Just copy it off on computer or photo paper and create a collage, then post it as the instructions say.

Love your blog.
Faye

Faye said...

I don't know your email, Jessica, so I'm giving you the roast answer here. I use boneless chuck (beef) roast. We usually do the pork roast in the oven. Maybe I'll try it in the crockpot one of these days.
Faye