The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Needed to Share This...

Even as I'm listening to reports of the swine flu rampant in Mexico and bleeding into the US (and that the US is not closing their borders for some uber-lame "the horse is already out of the barn" reason), I find it incredibly important to share a new blog created by a man whose other blogs I already follow. His name is Mark, and he knows what he's talking about. Check out this new blog here: http://survivepandemicflu.blogspot.com/

Kudos to him for getting the word out. Please get the word out, too, and share this blog address. Lord willing, it'll all come to naught, but just in case, there's not a single person I know and care for that I wouldn't want to be privy to the incredibly insightful, timely, and insanely valuable information in this blog. Please pass on the address. If this turns into something and you don't, I guarantee you'll feel awful about it later...

Sorry to be so bleak and glum, but I'm just being practical. 'Night.

No comments: