The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Have a Blog Stalker

You know who you are. I see you popping onto my blog once - twice, three times, four times - a day looking for who-knows-what. It's always the same...the same IP address, even. The same locale. Can't get enough, huh? And you don't even know me.

I know. The intimate details of my kids' Halloween costumes, my daughter saying "Hoe-Fain" instead of airplane, my son creating his preschool art with glue and some unpopped popcorn...wow, that's some juicy stuff. And if you were Mom2 (or Mom, sorry, didn't mean to forget you!) or one of my myriad blog-friends or hang-out buddies - or even an across-the-world-via-blog-comment-comrade, I'd understand.

But you're not.

So why stop by? Are my diaper-wipe deep thoughts really that engrossing?

Please, let me know. Because I'm really, truly curious why you keep hopping on my blog. Especially since if I walked through your neighborhood tomorrow, I wouldn't know you from Adam. (Not a reference to you, Cory!) And unless you study my photos online (which I suppose is a distinct possibility), you wouldn't know me, either. So go ahead and leave a comment, because it's not like I don't know you're there, you blog-stalker, you. After all, site meter rocks! (That WAS a reference to you, Cory!)

So, come on. Say something. We're all curious about why you're here, haunting the internet wonderings of a S-A-H-M.

Oh, and if you're not my stalker, you're welcome to comment too. :) Fun times, people, fun times!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

are you sure its not me on my work computer?

Jessica Martiele said...

Absolutely positive; I know which IP address is your work computer by now. :)

chelsea said...

its me!!!! didnt you know im a creeper.

Rachel said...

Maybe it's me. So many times when I think to check the blogs I'm on my way somewhere, and don't have time to comment.

Jessica Martiele said...

Nope...you show up as Casa Grande pretty clearly. :)