The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Be a Winner

My friend Audrey posted this today. I just found it today, but I found it in time. Perhaps you've seen this before. I've run into this before, but I've always been too late, but not this time! So, the first five of you to respond (and follow all the other rules) to this will be hooked up. Here's the rules:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you! 2. What I create will be just for you. 3. It'll be done this year. 4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a card. It may be a scarf or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up! 5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same blog on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!
AND, if you weren't one of the first five, feel free to post about how devastated you are because you realize how cool I am and you wish you could've gotten some really sweet loot from me. Or you could just post and tell me you think I'm funny or cute. You can only tell me I'm cute if you're a girl or my husband might get mad. He won't get jealous though 'cause he's not like that. In fact, it's really quite hard to make him mad even. Anyway, post away!

BTW, I didn't actually write any of the above except part of the first paragraph, so no, I'm not really that big a self-involved twit...much. :)

2 comments:

Amberlie said...

Sign me Up...I Think. No I'm Pretty Sure. Can I just copy and paste your whole message though and replace Audrey's name with yours? I'm feeling a bit lazy right now.
xoxo

Cory CL said...

Uh, that last comment I sent was under my SIL account. So Sign me...CORY, up. Not her.
And I still want to be lazy and just copy, paste your whole lil' message deal thingy. xoxo C