The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Check Out...NINJA BRANDON!!!

Okay, I have some seriously cool nephews. (Neices, too, of course, but right now I'm talking guys.) The older ones, especially, because they've had so much extra time to become so cool.

Take, for instance, Brandon, my Ninja Nephew. Oh-My-Holy-Freakin'-Cow, CHECK THIS OUT! He leapt, like, 10 feet in the air and was unwittingly caught by some kid with a camera phone trying to take down a sneering wanna-be ninja kid.
Well, okay, so it was like 5 feet in the air, and it had to have been a pretty good digital camera, and they happened to be step-cousins he was hanging out with, but that's all ENTIRELY BESIDE THE POINT. I mean, SERIOUSLY, CHECK IT!!!
SOOOOO...A big warm, icky-miserable-schloppy-kiss THANKS! to Brandon for including us lone CA Bradshaws on the photo of a lifetime, and we can't wait to see y'all this week! (Barring any further family illness; Tyler's temp randomly hit 102 this afternoon, so keep us in your prayers!)

No comments: