The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Monday, January 26, 2009

HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

So, I knew Stan was a chocolate lover, but I just really honestly had no concept of how far he was willing (and able) to go.

I must say, I'm impressed:

Stan managed to consume (after 3 large pieces of overloaded pizza and an 8 piece sushi roll) not one, but TWO, count them!, TWO SLICES of GODIVA CHEESECAKE from the Cheesecake Factory.

I kid you not.

Imagine the world's biggest cheesecake cut into 12 ginormous pieces...and then serve TWO of those pieces to my chocaholic brother-in-law and sit back, baby, 'cause you're in for a ride. ONE-SIXTH of a Godiva cheesecake slid down that gullet. Approximately (with both) 2000 CALORIES AND 160 GRAMS of FAT...in ONE sitting.

Never again will I question the chocolate obsession. And never again will I question Stan's capacity for serious, die-hard, uber-rich chocolate desserts. That is one dedicated man, people.

Oh, and yes...he did live to see the next day. IN-SANE.

No comments: