The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RELEASED!!!

You know, I feel like I already had a post titled this. Oh, I did, a number of months back. But now it's for Jason and not me, so I suppose that's okay.

Yes, Jason has been released, and is no longer in the Bishopric! (AND THANK HEAVENS FOR THAT!!!) Being that he's an accountant, they turned right back around and called him to be an assistant ward clerk over financials, but that's a Sunday calling that, now that he's caught everything up, will take him 15 minutes to half an hour each Sunday. Oh, and the Bishop still wants him at Bishopric meeting every Sunday morning, too.

BUT, and here's the but...he WILL be home on Sunday morning to help me get the kids ready for church, he WILL be riding in the same car with us to AND from church, and he WILL be sitting with us during Sacrament meeting from now on!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who supported us (particularly during Sacrament meeting!) while he's served this last year and a half...we sure do appreciate you!

Oh, did I say HALLELUJAH?! Because what I meant to say was HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cory CL said...

Big Smiles, Warm Fuzzies, & Congratulatory feelings of Joy for You! Is this awful or what? I've never thought of calling releases as a celebration before in my life...but in many ways I can relate now. Do you hear Lightening? Poor Bishop though, how is he dealing?

Unknown said...

Geeze, we're gone a couple sundays basking in the sun of Maui, and so much goes on. maybe we should leave more often...