The Common Mommy Denominator

I'm a Mom. I need adult conversation. I need to talk about the banalities and the excitements of life, and be understood by the masses. Most of all, I need feedback. Let's chat. You about yours, me about mine, us about ours. Let's find and discuss the Common Mommy Denominator.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Please Help - Total Computer Reboot

I need email addresses all over again, because heaven knows I don't have any of them written down; please email me from your email to ours (same old, same old) so that I have your email address.

This is pathetic, and I hate Windows, fyi. Next computer will be a MAC.

Sorry, everyone. Seems like we end up having to do this at least once a year, right? Of course, last time it was phone numbers when Goo dropped our phone into the toilet.

Sigh.

And to top it all off, I have the flu like nothin' goin'. Gun, anyone?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

have you tried to recover the old computer info? There's a way to make your settings go back to a certain date of your choosing. But you can only do it once or twice.

Cory CL said...

Hey Jess, Just wanted to say hey and that I love ya! Going in to the hospital in a few hours for a lil' snip, snip!
I miss ya, and wish that you were here to cheer me up with sushi and the black beast. Especially the black beast! And your witty commentary of course!
xoxo
Cory

Pastora Miriam Santos said...

Wanted Olá, td well? I adored its visitinha! It always comes back and it knows Realamente God is always with us! It appears, when to want. bjsssss I adored its filhinho with rostinho full of chocolate! rsrrs

Pastora Miriam Santos said...

Wanted Olá, td well? I adored its visitinha! It always comes back and it knows Realamente God is always with us! It appears, when to want. bjsssss I adored its filhinho with rostinho full of chocolate! rsrrs